Dark patches on scalp,hair fall,dandruff
I am facing a large amount of dandruff on my scalp. I have tried applying certain home remedies but that did not help. Along with dandruff I am also facing hair fall issue, white hairs, and dark patches on my scalp. I regularly wash my hair and do not go out much. I apply coconut oil once in a week.

Hi Could be psoriasis. Share more pictures of your scalp. Any other site affected?
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Hello You are suffering from telogen effluvium which is the temporary shedding of hairs due to many reasons like stress,hormonal imbalance,surgery etc. This condition involves proper diagnosis including case history and some lab investigations for proper line of treatment. After diagnosis we give powerdose of homeopathic medicines which eliminates the underlying cause of hairfall and will also boost your immunity. Premature greying of hair at such an early age has underlying problems.Mainly nutritional, genetic and environmental factors are responsible. Dandruff is mainly due to digestion issues.
Contact privately for constitutional homeo medicines +diet chart + stressfree life.
Its seborrheic dermatitis Stop using hairoil Consult to know more about medications
R there such patches on rest of the body? .Can be sebopsoriasis.Need to know the history in detail for proper management.do online consultation.