Dark patch under lip
I havr got some dark patches under my lips. Normally when my lips dry, it drues ubder my lip which results in certain dark patches to occur. These patches have been there since a very long time now and people have started noticing. What can be the cure? I have tried putting a lot of vaselone but still that dsnt work . Is therr any other ointment i can use? What can i do to get rid of it ?

It's Seborrheic dermatitis..Use mometasone cream at night for fifteen days.. Review after fifteen days with photos.