Dark patch on upper back
Having this issue more than 5 years.Used many gel creams as prescribed by doctors like A -Ret gel ,hexilac gel..but didn't work

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited information and tells nothing about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment.  A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.I T appears that you have a scar from the medications that you are using.A photograph would have been much useful to make precise recommendations. You can contact me on pRacto direct for personal recommendations.
You can contact me on Practo direct for personal recommendations