Dark patch on forehead

I have a dark patch above my forehead and these patches are also starting to show in other parts of the body, like in the throat region, on the neck below the head. Could this darkening be a result of some kind of deficiency in my diet? Or because of some item which I'm allergic to and hence it is stimulating this?

Doctor Answers (2) on Dark patch on forehead

Dr. Swapan Banerjee Kolkata | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi - I can't say precisely the exact reason of this patches at this moment. I advice u to go for ELIZA test by which u can get right reasons. As diet is concerned, U can add more citrus fruits like lemon, oranges,musambi, sour CURD,yogurts, tofu,flaxseed etc. take more soluble fibres ,greens like spinach green vegetables, colors ful vegetables etc. all u need vitamin C, E, ,Water soluble vitamins.
Ms. Nisha Singh Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi, hope you are well. I can see from your details that you are over weight. In a few cases the darkness around the neck and underarms are due to excess fat deposition in the body. But a general physician would be the right person to consult. Also see a dietitian for your diet or you can ping me for a personalized diet appointment.