Dark neck and inner thighs
I have a dark skin layer all around my neck and my inner thighs . I have tried many things but still it is not getting better . It is very awkward tu roam with my dark neck especially during summer days . Is there anything to apply or eat that can cure it permanently ?

It can be cleared...Undergo glutathione  therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Given your history is can be acanthosis nigricans which can’t be treated just with creams and medicines it requires lifestyle changes. You can consult online for further management
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
History and examination is required for the diagnosis and treatment.