Dark line on nose
From past few days i got dark red line n spot on nose.. n it is getting darker day by day.. nd it lokks so ugly.. plz suggest me how to heal that...

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Dark spots could mean many things. I assume what you mean is probably post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q-switched Nd YAG laser has been available for stubborn pigmentation and can be helpful when topical creams fail. Hope it helps.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. I could help you better if you'd attach photos of the same. However, I would advise you to see a qualified dermatologist near you. Avoid using over the counter creams. You'll need a sunscreen, skin lightening cream on prescription. Also chemical peels / laser for pigmentation could help. See a qualified dermatologist near you and discuss the diagnosis and treatment options with him. Warm regards
Dr. Shruti Gupta
Dear Ma'am! The amount of information you have provided is suggestive of allergic salute. For that you will need to apply a depigmenting cream at night time and a sunscreen in the morning. Besides you might be required to consult me in person to have a look at your pigmentation type, which will help me to give you further advice.

Dark spots birkini line How to get rid of dark line on nose