Dark line on nose

From past few days i got dark red line n spot on nose.. n it is getting darker day by day.. nd it lokks so ugly.. plz suggest me how to heal that...

Doctor Answers (3) on Dark line on nose

Dr. Shruti Gupta Delhi | Dermatologist
Dear Ma'am! The amount of information you have provided is suggestive of allergic salute. For that you will need to apply a depigmenting cream at night time and a sunscreen in the morning. Besides you might be required to consult me in person to have a look at your pigmentation type, which will help me to give you further advice.
Thanks for the query. Dark spots could mean many things. I assume what you mean is probably post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q-switched Nd YAG laser has been available for stubborn pigmentation and can be helpful when topical creams fail. Hope it helps.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.
Greetings. I could help you better if you'd attach photos of the same. However, I would advise you to see a qualified dermatologist near you. Avoid using over the counter creams. You'll need a sunscreen, skin lightening cream on prescription. Also chemical peels / laser for pigmentation could help. See a qualified dermatologist near you and discuss the diagnosis and treatment options with him. Warm regards