Dark inner thighs
I am overweight and my inner thighs I think due to friction and lack of ventilation has became so dark as they seems burnt. I am losing weight but still it's not going how can I correct it and match the colour of inner thighs with rest of my thighs.

More information is required. Please attach images and consult online.
avoid waxing, hydrate
Don't worry...you are suffering from frictional dermatitis causing this problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
It is probably thigh chafing. Use a moisturiser in the morning regularly and fat reduction at the friction area suggested . there are many methods to reduce fat in particular areas (spot reduction ).