Dark hands neck and face
Im not fair nor dark in complexion. But my face neck and hands are too dark compared to body. I consulted dermatologist but tat medicines or creams didnt help. Can chemical peeling helps. And how much does it costs. Please advise

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Darkening of the parts you mentioned is due to sun exposure as these are mostly not covered. Always wear protective clothing as well as sunscreen whenever you step out of the house. Chemical peels will help reduce intensity of tan and cost depends on the type of peel and area being treated. Depending on the intension of tan, You may need multiple sessions to see visible difference.