Dark complexion in face

I have a dark complexion in face and i have tried so many tablets and cream as per doctor suggestion and nothing have been changed. I am willing to do laser treatment to get rid of dark complexion. Will laser treatment give good changes and where will be the best to do this laser treatment in chennai.

Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Nagpur
The complexion depends upon the skin type...and if you are having a darker shade you are more prone to get darker. So a good UV protection is needed whether you are indoor or outdoors. Laser toning and chemical peeling can be done to improve the complexion. Maintainence is always needed. But at the end of the day it's the inner beauty which matters most.
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Go for peels like ferulac peels along with ipl treatments. Start a course of oral glutathione supplement. Pls visit practo website for finding a good dermatologist and laser clinic near you.