Dark complexion
I have dark complexion. I used many products and medicines but the skin lightening is not perfect or permanent. Can you suggest me any product or creams.

Hi. Greetings. There's no full proof , safe and permanent way to change your complexion. Firstly please understand that fairer complexion doesn't mean more beautiful! You must rather ask about healthy skin than fairer skin. For decades companies like fair and lovely have caused people to have weird mind sets and expectations. Let your skin have normal complexion given to you by God and nature. use a sunscreen when you are out doors and have a good diet rich in fruits and vegetables - this will help your skin remain healthy and glowing. Hope this helps. Dr Govind S Mittal, Bangalore.