Dark circles under eye.
Hello, I have dark circles from very young age and its very prominent for my skin complexion.. So I was looking for any permanent solutions in cosmetic surgery .. I have taken so many eye rejuvenating treatments till now and nothing helped.. Please suggest any permanent solution.
60 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harikrishnan V
General Physician 10 yrs exp Pune
This is something that is dealt better by dermatologists than ophthalmologist or general practitioners. Kindly consult a skin clinic.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.