Dark circles

I have thick dark circles. No cream has helped so far. Any eating habits that I can alter to help resume these patches.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark circles

Dr. B K Madhusudan
25 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Homeopath

INR 400 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi Dark circles, probably around the eyes, I suppose what you mean. They are probably due to lack of sleep Or eye strain, like working in front of the computer for long hours Or anaemia, specially iron deficiency Or some respiratory complaint Some other health problems can also cause it. Sometimes, it's due to the wrinkling of the skin below the eyes, as it is very delicate at that region. Sleep well Eat well, nutritious food. Vegetables and fruits Avoid long exposure to tv & computer Apply some cold compress to the closed eyes. U can apply cut potato or cucumber. Even cotton swab, dipped in cold water may help. If you feel, u can call me at my clinic. We have treatment for that Happy weekend