Dark circles
I have dark circles under eyes and it looks like my eyes are getting in. And it looks very bad. I need help to get rid from them i have these from a long time and they have increased a lot now

Dr. Sheetal Kulkarni Kothekar
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Pune
Hi..dark circles around the eyes could b due to many causes..like sleep deprivation,faulty food habits..constant eye strain..refractive error..depression..so first to find out the cause and treat it.in creams you can stsrt with kojic acid preperaions ..initially for short contact..need some oral suppliments also.mild chemical peels also help thanks..dr sheetal kothekar kulkarni..pune