Dark circles

I have dark circles.... please tell me some home made remedies to remove them ... i sleep very well too... i guess its not because of lack of sleep... anyhow please help me get over these

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark circles

Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing pufiness and darkness and the correct method to use it, like it should be dabbed and not rubbed. He may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.