Dark circles

I am working 8 hours on PC & i have lots of dark circles under & even under the threading part also (full eye area cover with dark circles) what should i do ?? i had also check my hemoglobin but that is ok 13

Hello.Mild to moderate dark circles often respond well to simple and inexpensive treatments, such as: Cold.Apply cold compress or two chilled teaspoons or a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a soft cloth to that area to temporarily reduce discolouration, since this things mainly acts on the blood vessels supplying that area. Use extra pillows- Elevate your head with two or more pillows to prevent puffiness that develops when fluid pools in your lower eyelids. Proper sleep- Although short nights don't usually cause under-eye circles, a lack of sleep makes you paler and more hollow-eyed, so shadows and circles you already have become more obvious. If you are not satisfied kindly Consult a dermatologist for further management.