Dark Circles

I am having dark circles . And I am suffering from this problem since I was 18 years. I am a developer and used to work on PC for 8 to 9 hours. I take sleep of 7 hours regularly.

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark Circles

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, its an urban life style related problem. Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. A few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically is advocated. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps.
See a Dermatologist.
Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.