Dark circles

How can i reduce dark circles and puffiness its increasing day b day as i need to work spend a lot of time in front of laptops that might be a problem . Please provide me a resolution and what should i add in my diet to reduce that

Doctor Answers (1) on Dark circles

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, its an urban life style related problem. Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing pufiness and darkness and the correct method to use it, it should be dabbed and not rub. He may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi