Dark Circles

Dr. Joy, I am having dark circles for last few days. I am very healthy person though but i don't know what is the cause of these dark circles. I believe in homeopathic treatment. Can you please help me out? Or is there any person out there who has got rid of dark circles through homeopathic treatment? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
views-icons 136 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Dark Circles

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Hitesh Shah Mumbai | Sexologist
Hello Joy. Sincevyou havevdark circles sincevpast few days only, its the right time to address them and get rid of them easily. 1. Take adequate sleep. To understand its value watch the educational film prepared by us on importance of sleep. In Youtube type key words Zr Hitesh shah and importance of sleep. 2. If you have lately passed through stress recently...go to its roots and overcome it. 3. Apply rcold rose water dipped cotton on closed eyes for for 10 minutes in afternoon and at night. 4. Meet a Homeopath personally to understand the root cause and get it yreated with Individualized remedy. Sometimes thate is herediyary tendancy which need to be checled as well. 5. If any emotional or depression issue gèt them sorted out as well, with Homeopathy and counselling. For any query geel free to contact.
Dark circles around the eyes usually happens due to stress, mental emotional psychological. You may be using the computer too much or sleeping too less. This leads to rupture of minute blood vessels around the eyes which does not effect in any other manner but gives you dark circles. Try taking hot fomentation before bed (take hot water steam) it will relieve your facial muscles and eyes. Homoeopathic treatment can only be given after a through analysis of the reason of your dark circles, your life style and what's on your mind. Additionally you could try practising meditation for 10mins a day. It will help relieve stress and help you sleep better. Good luck.
Hi You haven't mentioned where the dark circles are. Presuming that it is around your eyes, Sleeplessness, over use of eyes, like watching tv or working in front of computer fir longer duration, general physical debility, anaemia etc csn cause of Even rubbing the eyes, due to eye strain of allergy can cause it Put cold compress, like cotton dipped in cold water or cucumber or potato slices placed on the closed eyes may help reduce it. Avoid late hours of watching tv etc. Do regular exercise Eat nutritious food Drink more water Wear eye protective glasses, as uv rays can also cause the problem If everything fails to help you, consult with details