Dark circles&pimples

As I am wearing optacles I am getting dark mark on my nose and dark circles. I also get pimples. I use vicco ,bajaj no marks cream and sometimes kumkumandi aurvedic crean.My frnd has recommended me to use patanjali anti pimple cream. Is it gud.wat measures can I take and is Medimix &dove soaps gud for them.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, gd morning, almost u shopped for those might be great but for u its most concern as u inquired... Face is a ur outward expression of ur entire core health, fitness n ur con n unconscious mind... It demands to transform ur routine, diet,rest n the way u responses i.e. आहार निद्रा आणि ब्रह्मचर्य
Harisha N L

Mild to moderate dark circles often respond well to simple and inexpensive treatments, such as: Cold. Try a cold compress, two chilled teaspoons or a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a soft cloth to temporarily reduce dilated and discolored under-eye blood vessels. Extra pillows. Elevate your head with two or more pillows to prevent puffiness that develops when fluid pools in your lower eyelids. Extra sleep. Although short nights don't usually cause under-eye circles, a lack of sleep makes you paler and more hollow-eyed, so shadows and circles you already have become more obvious.... For acne topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne...use face wash containing salicylic acid rather than soap's. Regards