Dark black spots on forehead
Since last two days I have observed itching on my forehead and after that some black dark spots were formed on my forehead. Never happened anything like this to me before.wt is the reason.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic contact dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Need to see before prescribing medicine.
We should be able to treat you adequately if we have a proper consultation, identify the cause and prescribe the medicines to you .