Dandruff problem
Hlo doctor today I have noticed something ...when I was combing my hair's Lott's of dandruff has camed out and with dandruff atleast my 40-50 hair's also camed out... doctor please suggest what I can do I'm worried totally n crying 😭...because I love my hair's alottt

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hi good evening .. it can be treated..need not to worry much..consult dermatologist for proper treatment