Is hair laser comb good

Can i use laser comb for my hair they are thinning , hair on forehead and back are thinning and i can see my scalp , currently using kover h forte and folliserum

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

A laser comb basically , because of the light,  'helps' in hair growth. It may or may not work . And it's definitely not the treatment of choice. And are you getting treatment from a dermatologist? Then why not consult the doctor about the laser comb?. Do not mix treatment or use products without letting your treating doctor know. You never know what cross reacts and gives you a reaction. Hair treatment takes time please. Do not hurry. And keep patience. You will get some results. Once you get the results ask your dermatologist on how to MAINTAIN it. That's important. And modify your lifestyle. It works wonders. Eat healthy sleep on time and exercise.