Dandruff in hair
I am having dandruff since 5-6 years. At that time, I didn't have much time to look after my hair. Currently, it has lessen. But still, it is not fully going away. I want to eliminate dandruff from my hair. Also these days, I am having hairfall due to that and my volume of hair is decreasing. Please suggest some home remedies to eliminate it.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.