I I went for a rebonding session 2 weeks ago and in the last 4 days I could experience itchiness in my scalp I was having dandruff before but it use to be all over the length of my hair now it's only on the scalp and it's so much I could not even hide it like before at beginning I thought my scalp is getting new skin so the old skin is shedding off coz it's not like the normal dandruff I had known before please suggest me what can I do as I can't wash frequently and change shampoo I'm helpless now

Doctor Answers (1) on Dandruff.

Dandruff is a common situation more common among teenagers. It can be more problematic if you are using hair oils. So consider discontinuation of oils and using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo at-least for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment and to rule out any other skin condition. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Good diet. Moderate work-up.