Dandruff and haorfall

I have dandruff and hair fall. I have been reading about different types of oils to be used before washing with shampoo. Currently I use almond oil and keep it for half an hour before washing. Which oil is best in such conditions??? Some of my hair's are also graying. Suggest me one oil that I can use for massage that can solve all my hair problems.
views-icons 79 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Hello.. Well the amount of hair fall which you are mentioning is very minimal...I don't think you have to worry about it...well thinned out hairs may be genetic or due to changes in weather,water food intake as in protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too
Harisha N L

Several ingredients were found to be safe and effective for self-treatment of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione and coal tar are effective in treating both conditions while sulfur and ketoconzole are effective in treating dandruff only and hydrocortisone is effective for seborrheic dermatitis..consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Use jaborandi hair oil of wheezal company thrice a week. Apply it and massage properly, keep it overnight and wash next day with arnica Shampoo. Also take protein rich diet. Don't be stressed out. Do pranayam regularly.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Meet dermatologist
Dr. (Colonel) A.K Mehta
General Physician 35 yrs exp Delhi
For dandruff you have to try out different shampoos & find out which suits you better. Different chices, Selenium based shampoos, like Selsun/Seldun or Ketoconazole based shampoos or any other shampoos. Other shampoos can also be tries. Beer is another alternative. Every day before bath & applying oil bend the head down and wipe off dandruff physically by shaking the hair well for 2-3 min. Any oil is good. Try out different oils and use which suits you the best. Simple coconut oil will also do.
Do not shampoo everyday
Eat good diet, You canntake Tab Evion 200 (Vit E). Take right amount of proteins in diet. Eat carrot & tomatoes for Vit A.