Dandruff and hairfall

I am having a hairfall problem from last 3 years.but after i camed to Hyderabad it increases.and now i am getting almost bald.i need a best homopathy treatment which cure my hairfall problem and also help to regrow hairs
views-icons 173 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Jasna Sushanth
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes treatment is available for the same. We have done hairfall cases . You can check review about our treatment in our webaite.. We take up outstaion cases too. Kindly revert back of required. You can click on to this link to get diet treatment for hairfall https://m.facebook.com/notes/medicohelp/hairfall-effective-diet-and-methods/190531394644422/
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi suggesting you to consult a qualified homeopath near you in person for the treatment.