Dandruff and hair fall
I am facing dandruff problem on my scalp scaling on my scalp and hair is falling and root is so weak

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello Here are simple tips for reduce Dandruff 1.Application of head pack of amla powder with curd helps a lot for reducing dandruff. 2. Ayurveda Oils like Triphaladi taila, darunaka Taila, Nimba Taila helps to reduce dandruff
Ishwar Pathrabe
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Nagpur
So common questions from today's young people.. As per ayurveda, hairs are the biproduct of bone and dandruff is the waste of it.. Increased dandruff indicates that there is insufficiency in the nutrition of bones or either its dryness of scalp.. Apply sufficient quantity of oil daily on your scalp, wash your scalp with amla and curd mixture and take milk with ghee daily.. You can also take any natural calcium supplements like lakshadi guggulu. Contact an ayurvedic doctor near you if your problem is severe.