Dandruff and acne

I have dandruff problem for past 3yrs and it has caused pimples over my forehead, face, neck, chest and back. I feel the infection is spreading slowly. Could you please tell me what I can do for it
views-icons 99 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

You are suffering from both Daarunaka & youvana pidaka, i suggest you to do shiro abhyanga before dinner & 2 drops of anu thaila for each nostrils before bathing. Use scurfol shampoo to wash your hairs, avoid excess use of spicy, salty & oil fried food items. Consult nearby Ayurveda physician for internal medications & oil for head massage.
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Got ur pain and it's unfortunate that you struggle to deal. At ur age it used to happen but it seems to torturing u, need to screen ur type of prakriti and skin till then Reduce salty n sour food n drinks, late night studies n food too VasaGuduchyadi kadha/ kashayam for 7days 20ml empty stomach will serve ur goals till u consult AYURVEDIC Dr. For any inconvenience feel free to contact.
Dr. Divyasri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Bangalore

U shud take medicines to control ur dandruff first only then it Wil reduce. Of course blood purifiers r also required which Wil solve both problem s. If possible just describe d skin rashes