Cystic Pimples
I have been having pimples since the teens but they were controlled by healthy diet and face hygiene as well as natural remedies. But now, I am having huge outbreaks on the sides of my face and cheek area that is growing and natural remedies as well as good food habits and skin care routine is not helpful and are leaving ugly marks all over my face. They are painful and big and keep popping in the same places again and again

Dear user you are having Acne vulgaris grade 2-3. Before suggesting treatment, few details are required. Is your skin oily ? Any history of menstrual irregularities? Any history of premenstrual flare ? Acne over body - chest/back ?
Kindly revert back with details of medication you have used on Practo direct or you may consult me in person @ SkinKONNECT, C 43,Jhilmil Colony, Delhi 95
Avoid bursting your pimples to avoid further scar formation. Avoid using hair oil.