Cyst problem
My sister had cyst 10 years back removed. But still it came, because of that she is having doubt in conceiving. Pls tell whether she can conceive/not??

Hello, I understand your concern. It would have been more helpful of you would've mention.more information about the cyst. Because you didn't mention where exactly was the cyst was it in the uterus or ovary. It it was in ovary it recurrence would alter her conceiving or in the uterus and it's recurrence Will not alter but there would be trouble to the fetus inside the womb. So consult a gynecologist for her assistance. Thank you