Cyst in uterus

Few days I came to know i have Cyst in uterus , so do that effect the future life like pregnancy or sex life. I a m very much stressed. I need some to clear some of the points. I need help. It will be helpful if you can provide me any doctor's Number because i am not able to speak to parents about my doubts although they about the cyst.

Doctor Answers (1) on Cyst in uterus

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, don't be afraid, how you came to know you have a cyst??? Whether the cyst is in ovary or uterus!!!!?... Did you get any abdominal scan??..... If so why you got the scan??? What are the initial symptoms that make you visit doctor???.. And for scan to get??. Kindly get back here with details, if possible with the scan report. And most of the ovarian cysts are benign and won't affect you much there are treatments available for some type of cysts and some cysts needs no treatment at all. So get back with your scan report, to give you targeted advice.