Cyst in ovaries
My girlfriend these was complaining about swelling near her vagina and she also told me that there is alot of discharge of the female lube and when she went to the doctor he tested and told about the cyst in her ovary. Her question is that does this affect our sexual relationship?

Several factors are taken into account when deciding on the type of treatment for ovarian cysts and whether to treat it at all. The main factors are: The patient's age...Whether the patient is pre- or postmenopausal...The appearance of the cyst.... Sometimes watchful waiting, is recommended, especially if the woman is pre-menopausal, and she has a small functional cyst (2cm to 5cm)....Consult Gynecologist for further advice.....