CVS or Amniocentesis test
Hi, I hv thalassemia trait and my husband too hv trait.We are planning baby and seen doctor. Doc said to have CVS or Amniocentesis test for baby. Please advice me where in Bangalore is the best centre to this test and among these 2, which test is better, safe and approx cost of both please. Thank u so much. God bless U

CVS is done after 10 weeks usually at 11-13 weeks. Risk of gestational loss is 0.8-1%. Amniocentesis is done at 16-20 weeks. Risk of gestational loss is 0.3-0.5%.. Kindly visit any super specialty hospital and consult Gynecologist, they will do the needful....