Cut marks on foreskin
Few days back I had very dry foreskin with white thin paper skin on it. The second day when I tried to retract the foreskin for cleansing, it started paining and developed few tiny cut marks. I consulted a chemist and applied Mupimet (Mupirocin) ointment on the affected area. Also, I took an anti-biotic with it. After 3-4 days it seemed to be normal. I had an intercourse that day and the very next morning I again had those tiny cut marks on the foreskin. I thought it might be because of the friction during the intercourse, and I avoided it. I again applied the cream for 2 more days. The problem is, till the time I apply the cream the foreskin remains normal. But as soon as I try to retract it or have an intercourse, I develop cut marks and redness on my foreskin. Please help me. Please note I am uncircumcised.

Use some lubricant regularly 2-3 times a day. Vaseline can be applied

+
Chat with a doctor
See a Veneral disease specialist who are also skin specialist i.e see a Skin VD doctor.
Avoid self medication & avoid intercourse till the time u r alright.