Crying badly

Getting possessive about my boyfriend for bo reason. I try but not able to do anything about it. I cry so badly that no one can handle me. I broke up with him few months ago thinking i will be fine n even he will be happy. But now i have started crying again. I cant think of anything else. I keep blaming myself i am psycho n il hurt others so i even try to stay away from my closed ones. I feel like running off to a place where no one knows me. When i get into this mood, i might shout anything to anyone. Thats not me. M a shy n sensitive kind of person. But this is affecting me and everyond. Afraid i might do something to myself in frustration. Please suggest something

Dr. Vikas Deshmukh
Addiction Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Break ups can take a heavy toll on a person's emotional state. It is normal to grieve a broken relationship just as you may, a lost loved one. But if you are having thoughts of harming yourself, I advise you very strongly, to please tell this to your close ones immediately. Your friends and family will always be there for you. Also, I firmly recommend seeing a psychiatrist for evaluation and treatment.