Crooked teeth...alignment

Earlier in childhood I had removed three teeth by a dentist due to out of alignment from the teeth set ..I still have crooked incisors.. Also the teeth set isn't symmetric .. Can I correct it with braces? If yes what may be the total cost?
views-icons 93 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Crooked teeth...alignment

Dr. Hiren Patel Bangalore | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
yes it can be corrected now also..
for that you have to go for proper examination from dentist..
cost of treatment varies from dentist to dentist.. (around 25k)
visit to a dentist soon...
Dr. Rakesh Kolar Bangalore | Orthodontist
Hello,  Dr Rakesh Kolar here. The braces would cost you Rs.20,000 for metal braces and Rs.30,000 for ceramic braces. coming to the problem specific,
If the milk teeth have been removed earlier than they are supposed to fall, there usually is a lack of space for the bigger and wider permanent teeth. again many factors included at what age teeth were removed and which teeth in particular. at 19 years of age, braces can definately be done. It would be better to decide the problem and possible treatment if examined clinically. Do visit us or call for an appointment. Hope this helped. Good day. Take care.