Craving for Slate Pencil
I have a strong craving to eat slate pencil for last 6 months, and so far I have eaten couple of them. But I want to eat more. Can this be harmful for my health? What can I do to stop this craving of eating Slate pencil. Does my body lack something that is why I crave eating slate pencil?

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

U must be anaemic. Check cbp and take iron suppliments.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. there is no medicine as such to make you stop craving for something. you just have to do it on your own. yes, this practice can be harmful. i would suggest you take a tab. bandy-plus as a single dose before bed for deworming. and take a tab. zincovit once a day after food for 15 days. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.