Craniofacial hyperhidrosi
I have this excessive sweating problem on face especially on forehead when I do very little exercises or play. But my main worry is when in anxiety also like facing a crowd, meeting with boss or go out for dinner with female friend, I experience the same sweating on my forehead which is very annoying. Please suggest a permanent remedy as I'm facing this from past 16 to 18 years

Thanks for the query. As you already know, you are suffering from hyperhidrosis. On evaluation, a cause can be found on few occasions and that can be helpful to treat you. Many a times when the cause is not known , empirical treatments are offered. Iontophoresis and botulinum toxins are other treatment options with independent merits and demerits. Discuss about oral medications also with your doctor.
Meet a doctor