Cracked heels
Of late I have developed deep cuts and cracked heels which are not only painful but they also, don't look good. Inspite of applying all the frames and taking necessary precaution they are getting it worse a d I have this, problem throughout.

Xerina cream for application at night. Fix derma foot cream for application once daily. Fucidin cream for application over cuts.
Apply U lac cream at night after washing feet . And futop b cream in between fissures 2 times a day . Take tab emanzen d 2 times a day 3 to 5 days if more pain.
consult dermatologist if not improving for oral medication.

What causes a cracked tongue Treatment for cracked hands How to heal cracked heel