Crack on my teeth
Hi I'm 20 years old . Past 2 months I've been noticing slight crack on the front teeth . Recently it's become more noticeable . What's the cause of it ?

Dr. Asha Praveena
Periodontist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

crack on the tooth may occur when u accidentally hit something or fall down, bite on something very hard, opening bottle caps or even tooth decay. A xray of the tooth involved will help in proper diagnosis and treatment needed.
Cracks as u mentioned if are not associated with pain n are superficial can be corrected by cosmetic filling but if they r deep or u have pain has to be Root canal treated and capped.