Crack in Penni's skin tip

I find this strange issue of multiple cracks at the tip of my Pennis skin. It's getting dry inspire of the moisturiser used. Gets very painful as it expands. Please suggest me a permanent solution. Should I consult a Dermatologist or Urologist in Navi Mumbai .

Doctor Answers (1) on Crack in Penni's skin tip

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Excessive washing, especially with soaps sometimes can result in dryness and cracks on the penis skin. It is important to keep the foreskin clean but don’t overdo it. Just wash with normal water or mild non-irritant soaps... Cracks in the foreskin can also be due to several skin disorders... Wash your genitals daily but don’t over-wash it, gently retract your foreskin and wash with luke warm water, 1-2 times per day is enough. When nothing is helping or you are unable to retract your foreskin, circumcision is the last option that will almost cure the problem. ..Consult Dermatologist...