Penis Cracks and Cuts

. Around a One and a Half months ago.. I had an Iching in my Penis.. Redness.. Rash.. Accumulated Smegma.. (Im Uncircumcised). I searched In internet and found out dat it was Balanitis. I Started using home remedies. I applied Coconut oil daily on foreskin and its been 1 minth or more.. The Rash, redness, itchiness Has Gone. I hv never consulted a Doctor. But still therr are Some Cracks and Cuts On the tip of my foreskin. I wash my Penis daily. aand Another thing is that a dry skin forms daily around the foreskin.. I wash it off daily. But still its been 2 weeks. The Cuts and Cracks and dry skin formation is still present. Just befire 2 weeks.. I had a Very Hard Stool and My anus too became Very Itchy. Later I been using Coconut Oil and The Itching has Gone.. But My Anus Is swollen. I Dont what is with My Penis and Anus. Which Doctor should I consult? And Should I wash off the dry skin which forms daily? Im Really Worried. Any home remedies fr those Cuts and Cracks? Help!

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis Cracks and Cuts

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. The cause for your balanitis should be looked into. It could be due to candidiasis or some irritant application. Consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Till then use only lukewarm water to wash your genitals. Also the swelling around the anus will need clinical examination to diagnose it. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation.