Cow milk to infants
Hi my daughter is 5 month old..from last three months i am giving her cow milk as well as nan 1 pro also equally...got to know that cow milk can affect kidney of my child...kindly suggest...have stopped giving her cow milk now...she had no problem with drinking cow milk..only sometimes the pool colour was white..but not always.

Dr. Ashok Garg
Pediatrician 32 yrs exp Indore
If your child is tolerating cow's milk no harm in giving it but check for allergy, anemia and general development also....in addition to nan 1 pro. Start weaning food after 6 months of age..
Dr. Kaberi Gupta Koul
Pediatrician 15 yrs exp Gurgaon
Cow's milk is not recomended in children less than 2 yrs of age because of the tendency to cause anemia and cow's milk protein allergy.You can continue with Nan1 then Nan 2 aftr 6months or give buffalo milk.