Covishield side effect
I have taken covishield vaccine last week. I am very anxious when heard blood clot side effect in brain. How can I prevent my self? Should I go for test to check cloting?

Blood clots with covid 19 vaccination are very very rare. You are more likely to have a blood clot with contracting covid 19 than with the vaccine. The most common side effects following COVID-19 vaccines are fatigue, a fever, headaches, body aches, chills, nausea, diarrhea, and pain at the site of injection, according to the World Health Organization. These may last from a few days to a week and are mostly self limiting. Take medication as prescribed by your doctor and rest. You can keep a clean wet cloth on the affected area to reduce pain. Consult your doctor if redness, tenderness, or swelling of the hand worsens. Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated. Avoid doing strenuous activities for at least 3-4 days after getting the vaccine. It is safer to avoid alcohol and smoking for a few days. The vaccine does not fully prevent infection by the COVID-19 virus. However it drastically reduces the chances of severe life threatening consequences and death due to COVID-19.
Go ahead and take the vaccine.

Currently there is no one having blood clot after COVISHIELD vaccine...please avoid all negative stuff... vaccine have undergone all clinical trails successfully ...so don't worry..if you are getting vaccine that's enough.... Stay safe ..and be happy..
That is one of the rarest thing to occur. It's not a common side effect. So don't panic.
Oh that’s blown out of proportion. It’s super rare. The vaccine is safe, please take it.