Could this be piles?

I am having extreme pain and occasional blood in my stools.. I need advice on the kind of doctor I need to see...
views-icons 73 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai
You need to consult a general surgeon, you might be suffering from fissure in ano
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?