Coughing frm last 3 month

I am 23 yr old and from last 3 month i m having cough problem. I visited three different doctors but nothing worked. There is no any sympomtons of TB to me. I m very worried about it, what should i do. My wieght is 51kg. Also i do night shift job. Whenever i be at my home, i do not face much cough but as i expose to AC room and road, my coughing starts. Why is it happening? Also whenever i eat ginger, my cough gets lown down. Which specialist doctor do i need to show my this problem?

Doctor Answers (2) on Coughing frm last 3 month

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
What speciality of doctor have you consulted you have not mentioned that.
You need to consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management. 
Only a pulmonologist would be tge right person to help you out.
Do the needful. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. To which doctors have you shown previously? It would have been better if you had posted a photo of their prescriptions so that we could have advised you further better. You will have to show to Ent and pulmonologist for your complaints. Consult both of them with your previous prescriptions.