Coughing continues
It has been more than 2 month coughing continues after cured from cold and flu. Now also if I talk too much I feel like something in my respiratory system is sticking and I start to cough. What should I do to get cured. Thank you in advance.

Dr. Harisha N L

Chronic cough is defined as lasting eight weeks or longer in adults, four weeks in children While it can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint the problem that's triggering a chronic cough, the most common causes are tobacco use, postnasal drip, asthma and acid reflux the backflow of stomach acid that can irritate your throat. Chronic cough typically disappears once the underlying problem is treated...consult physician they will help you

Hello.. Well you seem to have irritation of the airway...you tried to avoid dusty areas,pollution as much as possible by covering yourself up...all you need to do is build up some immunity...try taking lemon juice daily in the morning on empty stomach..you can also do some salt water gargling to relive your irritation...if symptoms get severe you can take antihistamines only for the night...thank you