Coughing and high sugar
My father had fever a week back, the fever has gone however he has got dry cough since one week doctor asked us to do his sugar test which is on higher side. My question is does coughing and sugar level has any connection as doctor says the coughing wont stop till the sugar level is down. I m bit worried for his health

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, Coughing and sugar surely has connection, as diabetic patients are prone to get easily affected by infection. So as per the advise of doctor please get sugar in control. Please contact Total Health Care for further help. Please feel free to call us.