Cough problem
My son get cough problem frequently in every season. Sometimes he complaints about pain in Throat also. Medicine from clinic gives him relief for few days only. Which type of doctor can help for this?
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey, throat pain suggest throat infection , take him to good ENT specialist ,Salt water gargling subsides pain . He should avoid oily foods ,cold food items,dust , and should take warm food items .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.