Cough problem
I hve cough which never goes completely it hardly bes there one on two times a day mild but if I laugh cry or get tired I cough a lot...phlegm is always there ....pls help how to get rid of it completely what can b the cause

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
First foremost is needed is a sputum test.
consult me